We are looking for a CNC lathe operator (m/f) to join our client’s team in Nuremberg for long-term projects (two-shift system) with the option to secure a full-time, permanent position.
- Independently setting up and operating CNC lathes
- Programming the lathe
- Supervising the production process
- Quality control on running productions against a variety of metrics
- Isolating faults and solving program issues.
- Person who has completed an apprenticeship as a machine operator (or similar) in metalworking
- Person with experience in operating CNC lathes
- Person with some knowledge of programming
- Person who is self-driven, attentive to details and able to work as per drawings
- Person who is willing to work under a two-shift system