We are looking for an industrial mechanic (m/f) specialising in plant construction to join our client’s team in Nuremberg for a long-term project, with the option to secure a full-time, permanent position. Must be able to start right away.
- Independently building parts and components to install in conventional lathe and milling cutter systems, as per technical specifications (drawings)
- Quality control against, and understanding of, various metrics
- Working in a team to build and install the machinery on-site in factories
- Maintenance and repairing of machines and systems
- Person who has completed an apprenticeship as a mechanic or has equivalent qualifications
- Person with practical experience with conventional lathes and milling cutting machines
- Person who is fully able to read technical drawings