We are looking for several truck mechanics (m/f) for a long-term project with the option to secure a full-time, permanent position at one of our clients’ sites all over Germany. Must be able to start right away.
Sites in: Bavaria, Hesse and Baden-Württemberg
Our clients operate in the fields of freight transportation and truck service centres.
- Repairing and maintenance of trucks and special-purpose vehicles as well as their mounted equipment and trailers
- Repairing engines and brake systems
- Performing diagnostics
- Repairing bodywork
- Replacing and repairing components
- Completing all project-related tasks fully, responsibly and independently
- Industry-standard wages plus expenses. Monthly net wages (take-home) between €2,200 and €2,500
- We’ll assist you with a personal coach from Day One. You will have a direct personal contact for important questions, who will deal with your concerns swiftly and individually. Think of us as your professional partner on your career track.
- We find and book your on-site accommodation. This will always be private accommodation with self-catering facilities.
- Experience as a mechanic working on trucks and special-purpose vehicles
- Professional experience with the tasks and responsibilities described above
- Independent and reliable work ethic
- Class C/CE driving licence is desirable
- Ability to communicate in German
Please send your application (CV/résumé) to the following address: email@example.com