We are looking for a process engineer (m/f) to join our client in Nuremberg for long-term projects in serialised plastics injection moulding, using 1 to 3-component techniques, under a three-shift system. There is an option to secure a full-time, permanent position. Must be able to start right away.
Our client is a middle-sized company that produces parts for the cosmetics industry, automotive industry, toy industry and housewares industry.
- Modern machinery made by Arburg, Demag and Engel
- Product handling using Wittmann, Sepro and Arburg technology
- 500 to 2750 kN/8000 kN locking pressure
- Standard injection moulding
- Rotary disc, rotation index, core-back
- Monosandwich, interval moulding
- Materials: PP, PS, ABS, POM, PA, TPE, PC, PCTG, PE, PP-GF, etc.
- Setting up, adjusting, troubleshooting, and supervising injection moulding machines
- Feeding in materials
- Quality control against standard metrics
- Counting produced parts with counting scales
- Making samples of new moulds
- Mounting and dismounting moulds
- Servicing, cleaning and maintenance of machines
- Reading parts lists and technical drawings/product specs
- Person who has completed an apprenticeship as a process engineer specialising in plastics, or equivalent qualifications
- Person who is a team player and willing to work under a three-shift system (incl. at night)
- Person who is diligent and focused on high quality work